If you're like us, your pets have become family members. When you can't be home for them, whether because of work, vacation or other obligations, you want them taken care of with the same love and attention you give them. That's exactly what we do at Come Sit Stay Pet Sitting, because we love pets!
Come Sit Stay Pet Sitting offers a multitude of services for a variety of pets. We can also handle various home services which, by making it appear that your house is occupied, can be a crime deterrent. Choose the schedule and services you want, and we'll do the rest.
In home dog boarding services are now available! Your pet will be treated as family while in my home! Home is air conditioned and heated along with 3 fenced in yards, with over 2 acres total of play area! Call or email for details!
Includes interaction of your choice with your pet such as play/walk/brush/fetch. In addition, we will water plants, retrieve mail/paper, cleanup pet waste, put out garbage, and adjust lights, curtains, TV, radio as requested. Medication needs administered as directed.
$35/day for each additional dog
Visits are approximately 30 minutes for 1-2 pets, 45 minutes with additional pets
*All services require a NYS 8% sales tax
*References available on request
*Payment and key are required at the time of contract
Business owner, Sharon Jacklin has years of experience as pet owner of multiple dogs. In addition, Sharon has volunteered in animal rescue and fostered animals for over 20 years. Two of her foster dogs were adopted and trained by her, and now are Certified Therapy Dogs with Therapy Dogs International. After many years of helping out friends with pets while they were away, Sharon realized that there is a community need for this service. With the development of Come Sit Stay Pet Sitting, Sharon gets to share her love and passion with more animals!
Come Sit Stay Pet Sitting is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Come Sit Stay Pet Sitting is committed to meeting those needs. Come Sit Stay Pet Sitting is developed to offer individual attention by customizing a plan that gives you peace of mind while you are away.
Professional, reliable, and friendly service at a competitive rate. Come Sit Stay Pet Sitting would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry!
Visits in your home :
Serving Monroe County
Hours: 6AM-11PM 7 days a week
Boarding: Hilton, NY
10. Familiarity...Pets stay in their home where they are comfortable and sleep in their own bed.
9. Less Stress...Noise from barking dogs in kennels increase stress in dogs causing them to have feeding or stomach issues.
8. Routine...Your pets can follow the same routine they are used to..
7. More time for you...Save time getting pets ready for the kennel stay and drop off/pick up time.
6. Eliminates disease spreading...No worry that your dog will get an illness from another dog.
5. Relationship with pet...Using the same pet sitter builds a strong relationship with your pet.
4. Special needs...A kennel or a play group setting may not be suitable for your pet depending on their comfort level with unfamiliar people or animals.
3. Mid day break...You may just want your dog to get fed or exercised during the day while you are at work.
2. Business owner does the pet sitting...You come to know and trust the person who will be responsible for your pet's care!
1. Individual attention...Your pets are not just any number; they each are #1 with us!
It can be stressful to board your pet. If you have any questions or concerns about how we make your vacation, your pet's vacation, please reach out. We will get back to you soon!
Open 7 days a week: 6 am - 11 pm